Top 10 reasons to have your pet groomed
10. No need to clean up all of the water after they shake
9. No more fighting to get your pet into the tub, and then
chasing them back into the tub...
8. Wet dog smell lingers and lingers and lingers..
7. No need for Drain-O from a hair clogged drain
6. Saves on the water bill and water clean-up...
5. Prolongs furniture life since your dog uses the couch as
a big towel for rubbing on...
4. They just look better!
3. You don't have the right equipment anyway..
2. You don't have to do an extra load of laundry from all of the
1. It's easier, and life is too short!
Regular grooming not only keeps our
pets looking (and smelling) wonderful, but it is also an important
part of our pet's overall health care.
Regular grooming keeps a pet's skin
and haircoat healthy. Frequent brushing is essential to removing
dead hair and reducing matted hair. Trimming hair around paws helps
to prevent injuries and infections. Brushing (and clipping) enables
the haircoat to work as it was designed - to insulate during cold
weather and cool during the hot summer.
Other advantages include locating
any 'lumps or bumps' that may be hidden under the hair. The groomer
may discover external parasites (such as fleas and ticks), a skin
infection, or other condition that the owner may not be aware
The correct shampoo is chosen
depending on an individual pet's skin type. The appropriate brushes
and equipment are also tailored to the pet's hair type.
At Countrycare, grooming includes a
bath, brush, ear cleaning and nail trim. The veterinarians are
available to address any medical conditions. The arrangement of
groomer and veterinarian working together enables Countrycare to
address concerns efficiently while providing convenience for